- Recently I've noticed that there is a circle right under my chin, about an inch and a half in diameter, where no hair grows -- a bald spot in my neckbeard stubble. What the hell? It's like I've been given electrolysis in my sleep.
- My mother is coming to visit tomorrow. It's the first time I've seen her since February 2008, so we've got lots of catching up to do. Must remember to clean up a bit tonight. Underwear lurking in corners does not a mother-friendly house make.
- So I gave Transformers: Animated another chance, because...well, I was bored, it was a bank holiday, and I was procrastinating on my essay. I have to say, I kind of like it. I still think some executive pointed at Gargoyles and said "get me something like that!" (I imagine this exec looking a bit like J. Jonah Jameson, complete with cigar), but it did keep me watching for five episodes straight. It's shiny brain candy, especially for a brain that's been going all GIANT ROBOT lately.
- In semi-related news, further procrastination and beexsam have conspired to produce 2,700 words of a WIP interspecies robot romance fanfic.
- Yesterday, I actually voted for an act in Britain's Got Talent. You can all mock me now.
- If you weren't already mocking me for the robot romance, that is.